Mike and I went to a theme birthday party last week. It was pretty funny to see everyone in their 80's attire. After shopping at the D.I. I decided that there were no styles in the 80's that are flattering and confidence building... I think some of the other party goers would agree. It was this shirt or a units jumpsuit. The best part was fixing my hair with the big bangs and wings on the side. Aaahhhh the memories of elementary school it brings back.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
I love the 80's
Mike and I went to a theme birthday party last week. It was pretty funny to see everyone in their 80's attire. After shopping at the D.I. I decided that there were no styles in the 80's that are flattering and confidence building... I think some of the other party goers would agree. It was this shirt or a units jumpsuit. The best part was fixing my hair with the big bangs and wings on the side. Aaahhhh the memories of elementary school it brings back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Rock On!! LOve the big hair days! I would go threw cans of hair spray every couple of days. No joke!
Post a Comment