Thursday, September 11, 2008

Okay Bunco babes....


So... it is my turn to host Bunco and I am currently trying to set up a night. Last time there were a few who said that the third thursday wouldn't work. So..my question is do we have it the 18th or the 25th? Both are thurs. (and unfortunately I work so we will have to meet at 7p.m.) Just comment what night works for you and tell the other Bunco members to leave me a comment. I personally would vote for the 18th because we haven't seen each other forever!!! Thanks muchas chicas.
Update...Plan on the 25th
I actually ended up getting someone to cover my shift for that night (I have to be there by 10 p.m. though to close as punishment... i mean as trade) SO plan on 6:30 p.m. and be prompt if possible. It's gonna be fun!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

18th works for me... Can't wait to see you all..

Cassi said...

We're going to be in cancun the 18th. I vote 25th.

Jana said...

Whatever lady! I might have to get a stub the 25th. chat with ya soon!

Jill said...

either will work- 25th is better. I cant wait. I miss you all so much.

Kira's blog said...

The 25th works for me and id love to come if you guys need a sub? let me know. :)

Jana said...

Hey girly! I will be there. Just wanted to say Hey. Have not talked to ya in awhile. See you next week! Can't wait.

Holly said...

If you ever need a sub... I have always wanted to learn bunco. Iv'e heard it's alot of fun!

Jana said...

I am tagging you. It is an easy one! Go to my blog for info.

Jill said...

Thanks so such a fun night. The food was so good. Sorry that your kidos didnt feel well. I hope that they get better soon. My house next month. :)

Jana said...

Kim! I am so sorry I was not there at Bunco. I soooo wanted to be there and catch up. My week has been a mess and stressful. Between getting my patio finished and being ready for Britt's baptism an my hubby never being home. Sorry. We will need to do luch sometime soon.

Jana said...

I meant LUNCH! DRRR.